We just adore Vicky…. how can we not?! She’s so lovable! Plus, she is super capable. We usually don’t do this, but we literally threw her into a wedding by herself… and it was her first time! We were stuck in traffic from the reception venue to the church and she was able make sure the church is all set up and ready to go, AND entertain the wedding party by herself! Ah-mazing for her first time!! She has been such a tremendous help, and it makes us so happy that she is always so excited for our weddings. We are so lucky to have her!
Hope you enjoy her random 10 facts!
- I’m the youngest in the family and have always loved it!
- I would eat mac n’ cheese everyday if I could.
- I absolutely adore sunflowers
- Stripes have slowly been taking over my wardrobe.
- Dessert is my favorite meal of the day.
- One of my favorite movies is “She’s the Man”- I’ve seen it a bajillion times but somehow it never gets old.
- I cannot live without my camera.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes was one of my most frequented places while at UCLA.
- The most loving person I know is my mom- I’m humbled by her everyday.
- My favorite quote about love is from 1 Corinthians 13:4-7: “Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”
add a comment